Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions, General School Information – Questions and Concerns
Who do I call?
Attendance absence or late arrival and the reason - Safe Arrival Line: 608-204-1406
Calls other than attendance/student messages - Office: 608-204-1400
Bus questions/concerns or schedule changes - Badger Bus: 608-222-9883
Food Service questions, account balance - Corene: 608-204-1420
Parent concerns, classroom issues - Call 204-1402 to get to the auto attendant, then put in your classroom teacher ext. or email your class room teacher. The teacher is always the first resource in resolving student or class related issues.
Concerns about Referrals, Section 504, or Mental Health questions - Ms. Urban, School Psychologist, 608-204-1460
Concerns about attendance, community resources, concerns about your child - Mr. Bulman, Social Worker, 608-204-1461
- I need to pick my child up early
- My child’s after school plans are different than usual
- My child wants to ride the bus home with another child
- My child want to ride his/her bike
- I want to bring birthday treats for my child
- My child needs to take medication at school
- We are going out of town and my child is staying with grandparents
- Where do I look for school information?
- Can I get contact information for other parents/classmates for playdates or birthday party invites?
- Can I have lunch with my child?